Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 30, 2016

We got our car back this week which was awesome.  You don't know what you've got until it's gone :).  

Last week on p-day we played kickball as a zone.  Proud to announce that the Jurupa zone took the La Sierra zone down 14-13 in extra innings (15 total) when a Sister made the game winning catch at second to close it out.  Probably the most intense games of kickball I've ever played in my life.  I left with the "W" and no voice because I was shouting so much.  I also got a lot of sun so I added "100+ SPF" to my weekly purchases - you're welcome Mom.

I had my last regular interview with President.  It was weird. Time is flying too fast.

We had a fun experience when we were knocking a neighborhood on exchanges.  As we were walking we saw a big red Chinese character on this person's door that is traditionally put on for Chinese New Year.  We decided, hey, might as well knock right?  We knock and long story short, it's a Christian Chinese lady who wants to learn more about Jesus Christ and feel closer to God.  Hey!  That's what we do!  Fun blessing.

We made zone t-shirts today for our mission wide fashion show known as "Crossfit."  We'll be the best dressed zone, and the most in shape one.  Pictures next week!

zone selfie after a blitz. I wonder what everyone at the park was thinking?

mom, spot what is wrong with the picture!

in the office stealing the box!

he's just too cute

one chubby baby

many baby pictures, he's just too cute






No comments:

Post a Comment